Book 1: Aranya Altair and Luke Lucas. The Twins. You’re Going Down- Sick Puppies
Explaining the characteristics of the twins will make this a long blog post, so bear with me. It will all make sense soon. It was pure luck that the character name Luke Lucas matched so well with my own Aranya. I wanted specific parameters for my characters, and I loved the word, and it clicked right into place. Since I have chosen first names for the couples, I need to balance the couples, god, and galaxy. I have to be careful planning their last name. They are, after all, a race of the gods. Having the name and numerology made sense. Of course, some of the descriptions were embellished to show that Aranya and Luke have a destiny, and Zeus intends for Aranya to fulfill it with Luke’s support.
I hope this helps you better understand the twins and why they are so important.
Aranya Altair’s name means: Elemental Goddess
Luke Lucas’s name means: Light Bringer
Pythagorean Numerology (Western Numerology) for Aranya Altair is 4
Pythagorean Numerology (Western Numerology) for Aranya is 6
Pythagorean Numerology (Western Numerology) for Luke Lucas is 4
Pythagorean Numerology (Western Numerology) for Luke is 6
Pythagorean Numerology (Western Numerology) – 4
Order, practicality, sincerity, and hard work are some of the character traits associated with this number. A number 4 person is disciplined, serious, honest, and will work steadily to achieve his goal. Such a person can bring order to an otherwise chaotic situation.
They have issues that involve love, forgiveness, and hope. They have an inner desire to serve others methodically and diligently. They want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities and are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. They are honest and sincere.
- 4s are disciplined, strong, stable, pragmatic, down-to-earth, reliable, dependable, hard-working, precise, methodical, conscientious, frugal, devoted, patriotic, and trustworthy!
- They are excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing. They are responsible, reliable, and in the final analysis, practical.
- 4s pay for their stability and pragmatism by tending toward the dull side when they are not trying to be all they can to be the person everyone depends on. It becomes exhausting being the one who orbits all and never rests.
- They tend to hide feelings not to bother their family, friends, and loved ones.
Pythagorean Numerology (Western Numerology) – 6
Number 6 is nurturing, sympathy, balance, civic sense, and responsibility. People with the name number 6 place a high priority on family and are willing to shoulder responsibilities and execute them in the best manner possible.
They can be very critical of themselves when they feel lacking or slacking. They have issues surrounding time, creativity, independence, personal safety, and perfection. They are honest, moral, and have a high self-respect. They are possessed extraordinary leadership abilities, solid oratorical skills, and command respect from their colleagues for their sense of justice.
- 6s are responsible, loving, self-sacrificing, protective, sympathetic, and compassionate. These loyal maternal figures are domestic, fair, idealistic healers or teachers.
- They are ambitious and determined a leader seeking opportunities. There is a great deal of honesty and loyalty in this character. They are a loyal friend and strictly fair in business dealings.
- A 6 can overdo its inherent protectiveness and become anxious, worrisome, suspicious, paranoid, emotionally unstable, cynical, or jealous. They tend toward the conventional side.
- They are apt to dominate situations and people; the home, the spouse, the family, and the business. Emotions aren’t strong in this nature.
Vedic Numerology for Aranya Altair is 5
ENTERTAINER will network, innovate and help transform mainstream concepts. People with the number 5 are sharp and quick in making decisions. They do not like getting bounded in one job and prefer to have their own business. These people are always ready to perform new tasks in the work field and are not scared of taking up risky projects. They like facing challenges at work. People with the number 5 receive instant wealth. People with the number 5 can adapt to any environment and change a situation to their advantage. They possess a sense of tolerance in their nature. These people are fond of traveling and like to visit and experience new places and things. People with number 5 have many friends because they can understand the condition of other person’s minds and bring them under their influence. These people are not dependent on anyone to complete their work and do not prefer to leave their work incomplete, depending on others to achieve it. They like to learn about new things and are quick learners too. They work hard but believe in destiny and luck also. They are attractive and eloquent because of the effect of the planet Mercury. They are capable of attracting people to their cause with little effort.
By design, I wanted to have a six. The negative is the human factor. It is up to Aranya and Luke to realize that the human element is the remaining puzzle piece to beat the dark. In the eyes of those who know their destiny know that this is a detriment. Remember, their people are not human, but KeāaKalan’s. The name Keāa is my word for Keeper, and Kala means time. They are the Keepers of Time. I will explain this concept more later.
A 6 can overdo its inherent protectiveness. They become spiritually aware, tolerate more, and display intense sensuality as they value life and enjoy it to the fullest. They also believe in expanding the mind and always go through a learning process to seek more knowledge and wisdom. It is seen that they do not like being stuck in a state of a repetitive pattern or a loop while exercising their minds, and thus, in this process, they start feeling dull and bored, which they do not like at all. So, they always thirst to find something new to keep themselves excited. Therefore, this number is essential to realize what it means to be a human and how the individual self and the material world can coexist to form a perfect amalgamation. Thus, people with Number 5 in their names appreciate life more than others.
I have blocked off one hour daily to take care of these posts, and my alarm has gone off. I hope this helped explain my twins. My heart. They are the foundation.